Saturday, February 28, 2009

B is for Birthday Card

"B" is also for "behind" -- and that's what am I on my birthday greetings. Sorry all you February birthdays...I'm trying to catch up on cards this weekend! Here's one I made up for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #25. I thought the colors would be nice for a masculine card, but I ended up girl-ing it up with the rhinestone brad (to match the inspiration jewelry) and the organza ribbon.
Supplies: Party Hearty, Brilliant Blue ink/marker & cardstock, Lovely Lilac marker & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink & textured cardstock, Scallop Edge Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Organza Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

The layout on this card is awesome...and what a great use of this set:) Thanks for playing in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #25!

Caryl P said...

I love this card...and without the bling it would be a great masculine card! Though would men notice the bling?

LaunchingProjectH said...

What a wonderful masculine card! I'm trying so hard to create more masculine cards, and these colors work so well! TFS! Lovely blog!