Friday, March 27, 2009

Delicate Dots Quilt Card

Here's the last of our Stamp Club projects from last week. I have seen these quilt cards all over the web and couldn't resist making one of my own. I used the Sale-a-bration Delicate Dots DSP and Ribbon Bundle. (There are just a few more days left of Sale-a-bration! Click here to find out how to get these for free!)

Thanks again to Laurie for letting me borrow the Quilt Quips stamp set for the greeting under the quilt. It's perfect!

The base of the card is 5-1/2" x 6", folded in half so that the card is 5-1/2" x 3". The quilt is adhered to then card that that the finished height is 4-1/4" and the card will fit in the standard Medium envelope.

We applied glue stick all over a piece of Whisper White cardstock and positioned the DSP squares. Then we ran it through the Big Shot with a Texturz plate and again with the Top Note die.

1 comment:

Caryl P said...

I got this stamp set because my mom's a quilter so I want to make her some special cards. Thanks for the great idea. The texture plate really adds to it!