Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome Baby Bug Card

For someone who makes cards and sells stamps as a career, I am ridiculously behind on baby cards. The problem is that I want to send more than just a card and that is what usually holds the whole thing up. I have a couple gifts ready to go finally, so I made up these cute baby bug cards to send off with the gifts.

The finished card size is 3" x 5". I used a leftover piece of Certainly Celery cardstock and folded it in half.

Supplies: Love Bug, Short & Sweet, Jet Black Staz-On ink, Whisper White cardstock, Orchid Opulence marker & cardstock, Old Old marker , Certainly Celery marker & cardstock, Rich Razzleberry ink/marker & cardstock, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Cottage Wall DSP

9 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Love it - I have 5 customers now who are pregnant so I'll be case-ing this for sure!

Christyne said...

3 X 5 is such a fun little size! This card is just ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little card:) Love it!

Cam said...

The color coordination is perfect!!!! Very details to all the fine lines. Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

So cute!!!!

ThreadCatcher said...

Cute card, can't for for someone I know to have a baby! jmniffer

Caryl P said...

I'm done with my baby cards for a bit, but this is just adorable! Love that baby bug and the colors are gorgeous.

Julianne said...

That is just sooo cute and I love the colours you have used !!

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a darling little card!! Love the design, colors and sweet little size! TFS!
Kay